Your website says alot about your business. Your website is the first thing most of your clients or prospects see when deciding whether or not to do business with your company. That’s why your website design is the single most important inbound marketing tactic you’ll ever execute. There must be great great design, content, and even greater understanding of what consumers want to find once they’ve landed on the site.
The following questions are just a few that need to be addressed when properly designing a site:
- Will my website be mobile friendly?
- What will be the main message for readers on our home page?
- What are the major services/products that should be mentioned on our home page without overwhelming the viewers?
- Where are the best placements for calls-to-action buttons, offers, and opt-in forms on my site?
- How many landing pages should I have and what should they look like?
- How should our social media buttons be displayed and where will they be most effective?
- What should be on the sidebar of each page?
- What do we need to do in order to generate more opt-ins for our email list?
- Where would be the best places to utilize video on the site?
If you’re looking for assistance in answering these questions and want to work with a company that understands how to integrate powerful aesthetics, copy, design, and strategy into your next website, don’t hesitate to contact us today – click on the button below to connect with us!